THE MAX, 8’ x 21’ All Season Sport Trailer
Drop down hard water fishing shelter.
- Fresh Live Bait
- Pick your spot and we can have it all set up. Or, we’ll get you started on the bay depending on what the target is. Walleye, Pike and Perch are common. Trout, Salmon, White Fish, Sturgeon, Small Mouth Bass and Burbot surprise anglers now and then.
- Our wagons are designed to accommodate three or four anglers comfortably.
- 200 Watt solar panels and 200 amp lithium batteries power our 1500 watt inverters to ensure a quiet stay on the ice with all the power you should need.
- Forced Air Heat. Carbon monoxide detectors. No condensation. No headache.
- Bunks and cots provided. Bring your bedding/sleeping bag and pillow.
- 3 check-in and departure times available. Noon-9 am, 1 pm-10am and 2 pm-11am. Insuring a morning and evening bite every overnight stay.
- The comfort of Flush Toilets housed in our 4’x6’ hard-sided “Power Schidders”. Women and children love it! And Dudes like it too!
- $400 per night per drop down wagon.